Monday, April 8, 2013

Fairy Necklaces-Choose your color

 
I had a request to be able to choose a solid color, so I added them as a shop option.  Life is so busy right now, my blog has been neglected. I'm truly sorry about this. Hopefully in about a month life will return to a little more calm and my blog will see more posts as I hoped to accomplish this year.  If there is anyone wanting a blog feature, please let me know I always love to do shop features for your Etsy shop or if you have an amazing item not on Etsy I would love to feature that as well :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Such cute necklaces! I love the red ones. After a very long winter, red and warm colours are much needed! I would love a blog feature! I would also feature your shop in my blog. Blessings to you!
    -Cait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will be in touch with you!

    ReplyDelete