Monday, May 7, 2012

Etsy Shop Jammasgirls

Today I am featuring an Etsy shop jammasgirls.

This is what Kathy told me about her and her shop inspiration:

I am a wife, mother to two and grandma to four wonderful children. I started Jammasgirls with my daughter and daughter-in-law. When one of my grandaughters started talking she called me Jamma instead of Grandma so that's where our store name came from. As she got a bit older her old brother informed her my name was GRANDMA!!!!!

We wanted to do something together and came up with the fabric necklaces, headbands and TShirt scarfs. We also have some vintage items as I am an ebay seller and that's my focus there.

I would say the Tshirt scarfs are my favorite because it has been fun working with my dauther and daughter-in-law shopping for TShirts and making them.

 Thank you for sharing your fun story! Please look at her shop and her many fun items!

No comments:

Post a Comment