Thursday, May 10, 2012

Etsy Shop TotallyGobsmacked

Here is another fun Etsy shop.  I asked Kirsten some questions about her shop and here are her answers:

I love to make crafts and people kept telling me to sell my stuff on Etsy so one day I did!
I make all sorts of stuff but most are fantasy based.
My recent project has been my mermaid tail and a lot of people don't know that there are mermaids out there so it's been fun seeing kids smile when they see a mermaid at the pool.
My favorite item in my shop is my Swimmable Mermaid/Merman tail, all are custom made and I'd love to create a tail for anyone who wants one. The tails are so much fun to make and I'd love to make more.

 These are some Doll Mermaid Tails and Tops she has for sale in her shop.

Thanks for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment