Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies, Yum my favorite Recipe

Here is my very favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. Yep, just a yummy recipe. :)

This is off of an old Chocolate Chip bag. I remember someone giving me a bag of chocolate chip cookies years ago. I told them how delicious they were and asked for the recipe. Oh, it was just the one off the bag they told me! So I found the same chocolate chips they used and grabbed that yummy recipe.  I may have changed it slightly over time, but still my very favorite soft cho chip cookie recipe.  By the way, this is a recipe for a day you aren't worried about too many calories.

Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 C. Shortening
1/2 C. Butter or Margarine
1 1/2 C. Packed Brown Sugar
3 Egg Whites
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp soda
1 tsp vanilla
2 Cups Flour
2 C. Chocolate Chips

Bake at 350 deg for 10 minutes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love chocolate chip cookies. Especially when they are handmade right out of the oven. So tasty!

    ReplyDelete